Tired of spending your precious holiday time waiting in line at the store to purchase presents that will inevitably be returned? Make it easy on yourself and give the gift of Sombrero Mexican Food this season. We’ve made it a stress-free and simple process; just purchase your Sombrero Dinero card in any store.
And with all of the time we have saved you, here are some uniquely San Diego holiday events to fill your holiday season!
- San Diego Bay Parade of Lights in San Diego Bay – Sunday Dec. 11 & 18 2016.
- This year’s San Diego Zoo-themed celebration will begin on Shelter Island and proceed along the bayfront, ending at the Ferry Landing at Coronado. There will be plenty of opportunities to view the 80 + boats participating in this year’s procession.
- Skating by the Sea at the Hotel Del Coronado – Open now through January 2nd 2017
- Only in San Diego can you go ice skating on the beach! Check out their holiday schedule to make sure you don’t miss out this season. Proceeds partially benefit the Make A Wish Foundation.
- Jungle Bells at the San Diego Zoo – Open December 10th – January 2nd
- Participate in the famous “Reindeer Games” and stop by Santa’s Igloo on your way to the Holiday Forest. This year marks the 100th anniversary of the world renowned zoo and there are bound to be some special surprises in store.
- Seas “n” Greetings at the Birch Aquarium – December 1st – 31st
- If sea life is more your speed, watch Scuba Santa and his helper go for a dive in the Giant Kelp Tank as he feeds eels, sharks and other sea creatures and Deck the Hall (of Fishes) with holiday décor.